What is a plan?
Last updated 4 months ago
- A plan is a membership that can be cancelled monthly or annually (when annual memberships are activated for your project, see below).
- It has a fixed price, which cannot be changed once the first member has purchased the plan.
- A plan has a name and optionally also a description and an image (images in aspect ratio 2:1). Both are highly recommended.
- A plan can contain so-called bonuses, i.e. consideration which the publisher sends to his paying member in return. But this is not necessary.
- If you would like to give your members a physical goodie (e.g. a postcard), you can specify per plan whether a postal address should be asked for during the purchasing process.
- Steady can unlock annual plans per publisher. Just contact us.