Plans are the membership options that can be purchased to support publishers.
For publishers and members:
- A monthly plan is a membership that is billed monthly. Members will be charged monthly using the payment option of their choice. Members can cancel at any time.
- Publishers usually offer a few different plans, each costing a different amount. They set a fixed price for these plans that can’t be changed once the first member has bought the plan.
- Monthly plans may offer benefits. These are small rewards that the publisher may give their community in return for their membership. Providing benefits is optional for publishers.
- Monthly plans must have a name and can optionally include a description and a picture. We recommend filling out all sections.
- Publishers can apply to Steady to offer annual packages as well. Read more here.