What does Steady need to transfer my money?

Last updated 2 months ago

Steady needs your invoicing address, a tax number and PayPal address. You will also have to select the appropriate rate of value-added tax (VAT) that you normally add to your freelance invoices (or select "exempt" if you aren't VAT-registered). You can provide these details here, once logged in.

We'll transfer your monthly revenue to your PayPal account. You will also receive a statement from Steady to your e-mail address.