Are you eagerly awaiting the latest posts from the project you support, but nothing is arriving in your inbox? That's annoying, but luckily usually quite easy to solve.
Creator posts sent via Steady as newsletters are sent to you from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add this address to your list of trusted senders. Alternatively, try these 7 solutions:
Make sure you have correctly selected which creators you would like to receive emails from in your account. To do this, log in to your Steady account, go to "Notifications" in the menu bar on the left and tick all the projects from which you want to receive email newsletters.
2. Check your spam filter. As mentioned above, add email@example.com to your list of trusted senders.
3. Contact your email provider. Some email providers’ algorithms classify emails as spam and do not deliver them. In this case, contact your provider so that they can mark the address firstname.lastname@example.org as trustworthy for you.
4. Allow cookies in your browser.
5. Make sure your inbox is not full. Leave a little space for important creator updates!
6. Check the email address you have entered in your Steady account. To do this, log into your Steady account and go to "Account" in the menu bar on the left. We send all emails to the address you entered here.
7. Was it just a timeout in the email delivery? That rarely happens, but it can. Wait and see if the next email arrives - if not, please contact us.
If you try these seven solutions and the emails of your favourite creators still do not arrive, please contact us at email@example.com and we will solve the problem for you.